Captain Church
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A witness from another planet***

Go down

A witness from another planet*** Empty A witness from another planet***

Post  Admin Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:52 pm

[To the scientist, intellectual or space cadet among you: a simple witness about the "Maker of All Things", from His envoy]
A "created" entity needs to have a fundamental, symbiotic relationship [base of essence] with the uncreated, preexistent entity!
[As a scientist would have with his "creation" or special project]
Although both are incorporated within the natural environment, an allusion would be the water cycle!
My best to you,
the Keeper of the Flame
(Senior Ambassador to the planet Earth)
SantiagoDoolittle@gmx.com

[[ Oh, lest I forget:: for the last 2,000 years, that uncreated entity's name has been 'The LORD GOD Jesus Christ', when He made a "created" body to permanently inhabit (for a mutually beneficial relationship with some of His creations--us) much the way a hermit crab inhabits an unused shell ]] [Reference]: *{GOOD NEWS BIBLE: Romans 10:9=John 1:1; and, Exodus 3:14=John 8:24b---"I AM WHO or THAT I AM" (proper name of GOD) the same GOD talking in both verses, as in John 14:9---"Philip, you're looking at Him".
In other words, Jesus Christ is the same GOD that talked to Moses, said "Let there be light" in Genesis 1:3, and made you!}
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://captainchurch.hyperboards.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum