Captain Church
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice for worry/youth-loss anxiety---

Go down

Advice for worry/youth-loss anxiety--- Empty Advice for worry/youth-loss anxiety---

Post  Admin Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:06 pm

Advice for worry/youth-loss anxiety

[[She is picked on by "friends" because she's getting older, and not married yet, and worries each day about "tomorrow" and her non-existant life as yet, to frustration or worse----the following is a copy of the e-mail sent to "desert rose", a member of the Yahoo anxiety group]]
.......Dear "Desert Rose": Don't let yourself spend T-i-m-E worrying! Force yourself to do something constructive with the same time you would have spent worrying. "Worry" is a waste of time that robs you of the things you could be accomplishing. It does no good, creates nothing, accomplishishes nothing....a complete waste of time and your life, and squeezes out the chance for real relationships with others. While you are spending the time worring, you could have been somewhere, doing something.....participating..... and met the right person.....see??
In the Bible, it says "Don't worry about anything"...and, "Be anxious for nothing"!!! This will free you to meet the right people, have the time for real relationships that you want, and have a real LIFE! --->Also, don't be concerned about your age relative to being married.

Everyone has their own time to blossom or ripen, like a garden; and some people blossom (ripen) later than others [Early, middle and late bloomers.] That is natural, and is no concern for WORRY-----!!!
(I am, myself, in the Guiness Book of World Records as the "world's latest bloomer"!)
Best regards & care,
Jim Sorrell
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://captainchurch.hyperboards.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum